Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

As we getting older

I remember when the first time I came to understand the important of English.


It's seems to be just useless for me,
or in the other word, I don't have to harness it for living.


But it turns out in 180 degree when I first step in to my Pre-U life.
I can use one word to describe my Pre-U life where I studied in Sunway College last year, 'LIFELESS'.
You don't want to know how stress is my life there.


Without a basic English foundation, I'm basically being grouping as an 'isolated student'. (That's how I perceived my-self)

Identify your strengths!


The way we usually perceive our-self can be in a positive enforcement if you make it as a force and push you!
But it can also turns out become a negative enforcement, people may give-up and ends up with without any improvement.



Here, I would like to draw a conclusion,
AS a human we usually put an objective for us to achieve as we make it over and over again if we finally achieved it.
This also indicate that, it's our nature to have the kind of feeling.
You may think someone is too perfect for you,
because you saw his/her merits, where you also tend to achieve it one day perhaps!


But remember, make it a force for you to push you towards to make you a better person.
But not back-ward.




缺点也可以是优点!
换个角度,你可以看到不同的世界。
一个你没发现,每探索过的世界。

那里可能有你的未来!
停留在原地,保持不变?
可以是好事,只要你确定你已经够了...足够了。


伤心,难过...谁没有?
大声地说:“我!”
因为你有朋友^^

他们会十扑你的!

当你发现你之前学的是错的时候,
表示今天你学到了一点东西。




Kawan-kawan... Kalau dah tau salah, cepat-cepat buat pemeriksaan.
Salah tak apa, tukar jeh^^

Kalau government rasuah, tukar jeh, tak payah takut, kerana,
tukar adalah untuk buat sendiri lebik baik!



和我的room-mate谈到一些生死之类的东西。
真的生死一瞬间...
珍惜吧^^获得快乐是很容易的。
只要你打开你的胸怀,不要计较太多^^

hehehe

TEEHEE!



2 comments:

  1. Woo.. I saw improvement! :) Keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cai Yun xiao jie, heheheh^^
      Of course! I knw I knw, hiak hiak~

      Kidding^^
      Hv a nice day!

      Delete