Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bullshyt.

A told B that his friends and families got the same opinions that he got lie by B.

To be more precise, I am the B.
What you think A is trying to brings out?

Isn't it he is trying to use a very stupid and such idiotic way to said B lied to A?

Still I can't understand how such a person thought.
The way they think and process information is just totally differences from a sober and reasonable man.

I never meet with people with this kind of attitude.
Now I feel so great, because he is the first to portray such idiotic characteristic to me.

I wish he will voluntarily move out from my house.
Its just useless for me to give any explanation.

I don't care where is him go,
my house never welcoming those who do not believe me.
Blame for all those stupid reason.

So maybe he thought I cares bout his money?
Have to do anythings and follow his needs?
For just a few hundreds ringgit?
Go fvck your self bro.
You mother fvcker.

I'm not means to offences his mother. I always respect peoples including their parents but not today. And of course not gonna respect you anymore.
Because I never respect those who do not ever and never respect me.

Bullshyting around.
I wont care is you just fvcking get out of my house.
This is my house. Again... I can foresee your future which you wont be success due to the 'KIAM XIAP', stingy, miserly kind of characteristic.

Everyone share the cost except you.
Still you complain so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment