Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Things can't be disclose to others... is a secret.

People call this as a birthday card.
But I call it a sincerity barometer, because it shows how's important are you in the eyes of your friends. 
A golden gift receive doesn't means anything if it's just a tool or 'air muka' problem. get what imma mean? Probably not.


New keyboard! One of my best friend bought it!
Long story to present, really touched and so great he bought it for me and kept it for a few months! (FUNNY)

Once upon a time, me and a few of my friends go to a PC fair.
I spot this keyboard but simply put down some words... "if it was RM10 I will buy it for gaming purpose!"
Indeed, every time I hanged out with him previously Imma actually really finding a cheaper keyboard to replace my laptop keyboard which intact with the body of the laptop. So that my laptop keyboard wouldn't spoil easily...



Looks!  (the next picture showing below)
This is it! LOVE it pretty much!
I gotta new belt and tie, remarkable! memorable! LOVE it x10000000
Gonna bring it along with me all the time.
although there is some, a little bit defect on it, but i will fix it.
It gonna with me for the rest of my life, I wish.. And I will preserve it with my full attention and I love it.
The most noble and valuable present I received ever! 




New coat, selected my own, BUT my aunt paid the bill, wahhaha  (hold on my hand)
Thanks Auntie Jessie^^
so I equipped every memorable and all the things seems to be too important for me!
Appreciate a lot for those who celebrate my birthday with me!



Opps, leaked one important person who play a major role in the birthday celebration too...
My uncle! HK which is his short form. to protect the security and safety of the owner, I would make his name anonymous, use HK as a substitute.
He gave a red pocket which fill with a few pieces of paper inside (of course money, otherwise?)

And all my family members, uncle, untie, brother in law, sisters and cousins. Thanks!


By the way, I'm not gonna appreciate those who do not wish me or sent me any gift, wahaha~
despicable me~

one weird and awkward moment when I am holding the cake, others singing birthday songs~ BUT i'm don't know what to do...LOLX, just kidding.

By the way, in the wished section, seriously only I realized that I got no more wish except for one... I wish xxx xxxx xx xx xxxx-xxxxxx and xxxxx xxx!  (this is the thing that cn't be disclose. SECRET) WAHAHA
Good night! from ELFORT officially announced to be 19 after yesterday ---> 3 of August 2012!

19 hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment