Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Negative effect of Facebook when being use by those idiot people.

First of all, by citing the word 'idiot' as my opening of this blog.

How do you definite an idiot?
Idiot, a word with a broad definition. It's too vague~ here I pointed to those who prefer and like to post things like the following example:  


(one guy posted this picture because the other saying bad bout some 3rd party which seems to be regardless to them.  So he post it and share it and ask his friend to share it in order to make shame of him or making him famous for stg undesirable)


This is one of the example... What i'm doing just now is open FB and spent less than 5mins to find these things.

Actually I'm also wonder why bunch of my FB friends also compile of those idiot like to share these things.

LAME and it shows how stupid you are. Still I have to waste my time to remove it or either hide it up.



So please be intelligent. Don't just be like those stupid idiot. 





Please~~~ ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment