Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

new hair style?

Tired... why am I tired?
Today I wake up at 8 in the morning, searching around for our local electric head office! *Spent like 6 hours

Firstly, their service are really like a dumn ass! Changed place without given a prior inform.
Secondly, I went there two weeks ago to apply electric but they request some other stuffs which from a sober and reasonable man knowledge, you wouldn't know they will needed me to get an written agreement from the management office, agreement given authority by the management office of the condo, photo-copy of parents identity card. Isn't it right? Too much to complain! They not even brother u while you are queuing, the fellow served me even calling or talk with her phone, like imma invisible? HELL


Shyt! If in the next coming general election the ruling party lose (in fact the reality had already told us they gonna lose), this dumb ass company (TNX) would definitely have to improve their service otherwise the only consequences which is foreseeable is to be abandon and change a new company...

Back to my point! so after the unpleasant deal with the dumb ass electrical company, I went to Cheras to cut my hair~
ZEX salon, nice and I really like their service there!




So this is it!
Pardon me, using my laptop to snap the pic, not that clear but at least saw my face right!
hehe




Here in behalf of all Malaysian! Genuinely wishing the Olympic Game to be held successfully and all the best to all the participants!  Hurrah!

Hei yo! to all my kingory friends! have a nice day also! hehe

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment