Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A letter to me

Where am I,
What I am,
How is my life in the future?

A letter to my future~
6years from now onwards.
The reason why I subscribe to be receive in 6 years time, because, to finish my study will spent me 4 years, work like a pupil for two years, then only I can effort to save an amount of money which can satisfy my desire on travelling, learning music instrument(especially guitar and piano), buy a nice watch and etc...

6 years from now,
I want to spent part of my saving travel to Korea or Japan!
Shopping paradise! Certainly I am not go there for shopping but to enjoy the differences life style and culture, will definitely enjoy the foods there! haha!

6 years from today,
I want to learn different types of music instrument, the only reason is, because I feel like whoever playing piano , guitar or whatsoever are really charming, enchanting, attractive! Fascinating!
Believe me, I will learn all these things! It captivating me!

6 years later,
I want to buy a watch, use my money, choose by my own, of course it must be durable!
Smart phone does not makes any SENSE to me, let's say when you are urgent to check the time out, but do not have watch, then you have to take your phone out of your pocket. It feels like really make sense, but what if you are in a setting where your colleague and boss are discussing an important issue, but you knot your head down... lock on the phone, message received, facebook notification catch your attention...
BOSS whispering to his own : 'Damn it, do not pay any respect to our speaker!'

Don't you feel I am such a selfish? Only think of my own...ERM~
Sometimes, we shall treat good to our own...
'shall' , quite vague~ Maybe I have to use MUST next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment