Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

A story of another

Once upon a time...
:)
She came into my life, and... my sentences crash, don't know how to continue anymore @@(non-sense)

She is a lady<--- @@, with dark black colour hair, slim, nice, sympathy, tolerance and brilliant!
'THE LADY' of course beautiful than others, I can feel the bunch of fire burn in her body~
The spirit to change the world...

She live in a family of five, not that rich...
I can imagine the kind of situation where piece of cake have to cut into 5 and sometimes can only lick the index finger and feel the taste...
NOT everyone can imagine it... I know that, don't pretend like you know as well~hehe

Due to the financial problem, she have to tight the stomach up~ That's why she look so slim!
Since she was small, she been 'force' to participated in plenty of competitions...
Certainly, she must win in the competition. Neither consolation prize nor 4th or 3rd in the competition, but first or second!
So the prize won can used to cover their expenses and the fees spent on studies~

She use to be my idol for now and forever!
Such a perfect lady I had never met~ Admire...
Honestly, I had never won a first prize or whatsoever...


By the way, this is the FIRST time throughout my life go to the gym!!!



Cool man! Naked..hahaha!!!
Have a nice day ladies~ enjoy my sexy picture, WAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment