Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

You got 24hours

Let's assume that you got only 24 hours left, what will you do for the rest of your life?

This is just an assumption, you may think it before this.
You may think this is a silly question you ever saw before.

If I got only 24 hours left, I would go to hospital sign a organs donation form.
Buy some memorable things for my family, then find some excuse to leave home.

If possible, cycling keep on cycling to whatever places.
This is how I spent the left of my life, just try to make it easy for me...

I choose to donate my organs, because there must be a lot of people waiting for an organs to extend their life.

I choose to leave my sweet home just because if I stay for another minutes... It will making me unable to accept the fact that i have to leave them forever.

Cycling to all those rural areas, stop when I am thirst... Staring at the beauty of the nature, escape from the dirt, noisy and polluted urban.

No people can find me, no people discover I am gone...
Just like a water evaporate, quite.... silent.... AND GONE



Remember that, if you do not want to LOSE it...
Just try not to GET it...

No comments:

Post a Comment