Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Saga of America

July 4,1776... A historical moment was happened in America, that is the independent day's of America.

As what the world mind set toward U.S is - the richest world and they are the spot for all the things, no matter from eat, drink to dress all are depending or referring to US. But... will America/American finally turn around from richest to poorest?

Never say never...(eg: United State is the strongest in the world? They will never when into liquidation.)

It is written? <----bull shit!

Since yr 1791, US was end up with $75m of debt... Fortunately~ They nearly paid off the debt with in 25 years~

But another problem was also rose during that particular time, as one of the strongest country at that time, US was desire to have the most numbers of colony in order to expand their empire... And the world war I was occurred, follow by world war II.... ( Thus their debt was end up with $260b at that time)

Until now there is $14.2trillion of foreign debt in US.... So to paid off the 14 tri of debt US have to spent how many years and time? (45 years= paid $2.5m ~ $14Trillion= ???? years)

This moment is your own...
WE know that!! You can choose to not brother about this issue, but please consider about the coming generation, your children, your nephew...

Actually as a Malaysian i'm so proud that my country have all the resources~ drive out of natural disaster~ No war~

BUT~ I am sure you will shock when you heard that there is around $100m(Rm406m) of national debt so-called Federal debt. I'm really disappointed for what is happening in my home country if compare with others bigger country~ Indeed, our gross domestic product for debt din't decline whereas it is still keep climbing up...

I wonder if there is no war, no corruption, no greed, and no money in this world~
Tell me why, doesn't have to be like this...
Why there is discrimination ~
Why there is racism~
Why does everyone so self-fish~

I'm the new generation,
I'm born to change the world,
As what he mention...
'It's is doesn't matter if you are black or white...
to be my brother, sister or son...'

We are on the same boat...
My brother.. and my sister..

I respect you and now it is time for you to consider whether to love everyone or to put your money into ur tummy...


No comments:

Post a Comment