Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Down

There is nothing much for me to say...
There is only down i want to express here,
You may feel tired,
You may feel sad,
You may work hard but obtain nothing,
You may wake up early but also can miss up the class!

Actually what i'm saying is all refer to what i'm faced last 9~

That is really a worsen day for me!
My RM380 Ti-89 calculator was spoil~
I din't study at all last9~
Sleep form 9p.m to 3.30a.m...

How good if the world do not have recession~
How good if the share price only appreciate but there is no depreciate?
How good if everyday i don't suffering ~

Everyday i suffering,,,Everyday miss you...
I close my eyes,,, and i feel like wanna cry...
Why? why is the world have to be like this...
Why we must war?
Why we always fight for the virtual freaky money to life...
Tell me why, don't have to be like this!!!
Tell me why!!!

i do not care whether u look down me or look up me,
but please don't try to defiance my SELF-ESTEEM.
TQ.... And Obama you should try to be the one who using the mirror~
Not the follower.


No comments:

Post a Comment