Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Days without car

The days without u my car

I cn't imagine how do i life without u,

This mayB a good things for you and me,

But do you know the days without u i cn't even sleep at night,

Without u i cn't laugh or even smile like before,

Without u i always laugh with tear,

Without u my heart is empty,

Without u my brain is vacuum,

Without u my tear always playing around the window,

Opportunities always for the one who is ready...
I cn't give any excuse for what i'm did on u,
For my ignorance,
For my leaving,
For my false,
And i will get ready to accept all the possible outcomes...

Even though i'm haven't ready yet~
It has been a long time,
U mayB place our memory into the dustbin,
but i promise i will bring it back to u.


3months later....
To: The days without you

No comments:

Post a Comment