Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

August

8月绝对是个高兴又兴奋但又压力且刺激的一个月,所有事情都在那一个月一次过发生完。
August will be a special month for me, a month full fill with happy, stress and also full with adventure....

First of all 1 of Aug my holiday is finished and need to pass up math investigation report....

then 3 Aug is Economy task....

5 Aug past up my holidays homework for economy(hvn't do YET)....

9 Aug (MOST+EST stressful day for me!!!) psychology report due date....

18 Aug math test....

and so on.....

until 22 of Aug is my evaluation exam start, i think i may unable to cope with my STRESS!!

College life can becoming more prefect if there is no exam (then u better go Holland and sell salted eggs (咸鸭蛋) haha~~~( and it's means go die)

Okie le lar.... better leave blog and go study lor~ Life is so suck when we no study properly.... life is so fuck when we study while having our holidays. Ai!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment