Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Me

Me...

A human being who losing his mind,

not yet sleep at 3 in the morning.


hehehe


Sometimes I wonder is honest the best tool to obtain some little bit of trust from others?

Sometimes I ask my BRAIN whether should I still study?

Sometimes I stop asking these silly question and follow what elders usually said 'you should do this... and that'



It's not really a good idea for me to treasure something and not to tell.---> secret?

Of course depends on how important is the secret seems to be...

Most of the time I am just really tired of treasure the secret some where in my brain where it is going to corrosion soon and SPOIL some time in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Die might be good for those who are suffering!

Especially those who are going to face some really big EXAMS.

Life constantly increase my rate of death... in some manner...

SHYT...EAT a durain first, then brush teeth and sleep^^ WOHOOOOO!



What can I do to make u feel secure?

perhaps... no one knw@@ hiak hiak...

try my best bah... hehe

God will always be my side? huh? really?

no one knw...NIGHTS world and to my GF.

No comments:

Post a Comment