Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

First attempt in law exam

10 Days more!
YES!


But then so sad, its too hard for a sober man to answer those freaking hard questions.

4 essays to complete in 3 hours.


Lots of stuff to write...
I'm not sure what can I achieved...


But based on what my friends statements,
seems like they really cn't make it to pass,
Of course here I feel really sad to hear that.


I want all of us pass!
After they spoke of how many pages and disappointments where the chapters studied were different from the questions,
I felt like... so sad, Don't knw why, maybe there is no point for me to happy ONI because I manage to finish-up my paper.


The happiest things for a student is that attend exams and pass with all of the colleagues!
That's the happiest thing!


Wish them Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment