Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We are almost there...

Yesterday, 29 OCT 2012...

[Today] As usual, I turn on my laptop, flip through my dull facebook...

Then start doing some revision.
My house-mate yell : 'Oh! Gosh, do you read this! Oh my god!'

'It's New York City! It's quite impossible for this to happen in NY' He said...


Immediately I open a new tab and go to Yahoo mail...
Yes, it's real and still the storm yet to cease...
It's terrible!


So far there were 13 death which due to the Sandy Storm,
and according to some reliable sources, the Sandy Storm will continue for a few days.


Click the link below for more information:


NY, such a developed city.
I wonder if this is happen in KL- Kuala Lumpur.

I can imagine the situation would be such a mess!
All the bomba-bomba get rid of the city and then those who help is all the private individuals or organisation. 


Polis-polis all go Bukit Aman police station. Coz Bukit Aman place at a higher geographical position.
I admit that I not really trust on our local police constable.
Only if we treat them with some coffee. (no offence, drink coffee, 80cents only)





After a seed comes a flower.
After a storm comes a rainbow.
Wish all the victims of the disaster get through it and CHEER UP!





No comments:

Post a Comment