Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Flat tires

This is the first time I experiences flat tire.
Just right before I enter the highway,
so there is still time for me to fix it.

Days getting dark and its almost 10 at night.
So I stop at the roadsides and trying to fix it.
Unfortunately the socket wrench was rust and I'm trying hard to fit it into the screws!

But still I failed to did so.
Without any other choices,
so I have to take a risk explore the place and borrow from others.

Its a construction place,
Therefore, most of the workers there are foreigners.
No choice... So I just left my car and explore around.

Finally I found some Chinese incredibly appeared at the construction site.
Of course its kind of impossible...
But yes it is, but what they were doing there will gonna frighten you.
They were doing some underground gambling.

But that's seems to be irrelevant.
As long as they willing to help me...

So I spent further 1 and a half hour go home...
Still I feel so happy,
for some reasons...
Have been a few days...

Sometimes there is no reasons or perhaps...
there is no important for us to know the reasons.
Its no longer important.
Its too... complicated.
Funny.

Have a nice day everyone.
And wish those who are having or going to have your exams,
Good luck and put on efforts.
There is no free meal without any efforts.
So you decides your future,
Its in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment