Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good faith may ALSO turn bad

No reason for us as a human to help others.
I should say that we are not legally bounded to help the others.
Unfortunately, when all the things come to under morality... Everything is turning around.

You have to lend a hand even-though you don't need to do so.
Perhaps I should be like Doraemon, got a magic bag!

Help people is not an easy stuff to do so, you may sacrifice a lot but just simply to help a 'NOBODY'.
Maybe I ought to say why I, my-self want to help the anonymous?
But I know I am willing to help so!
Just I am too tired.
Exhausted!

We are responsible for the society and large, and to maintain the standard of morality in the society.
Do not scare for the blame on you, as long as you are helping people.
It's reasonable for you to get mad when you help others but they may sometimes still blame on you on whatever reason.

Remember this will not stop us form helping others.
I should had get use to it, should adapted to what had always happened on me.

Money makes people lose what belongs to them.
We are money slavery.


No comments:

Post a Comment