Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Today is a very good day

I love Malaysia...
I wouldn't let anyone hurt OUR country^^
XD

Indeed, we should think somethings in two aspect.
Eyes on you, but sometimes we should also put our eyes on others.

Let me give you some example:
Usually when you saw/see an accident, what is your first response?
It usually distinguish into two...
One will took some photos and send it to the newspaper or post it in somewhere else.
And in the other way round, another may open up the door and lend a hand to the victim/injured.

Back to my point now, there is nothing to say about the first guy but the second.
They usually will put their eyes on the others, not merely their own-self.

Here's the problems come to us,
recently there is one foreign company planning to establish a factory to mine for rare earth materials and the project is nigh finish.
I can't deny the fact that to gain we have to loss.
However, choices are always there.

I don't care which 'brilliant guy' allow the company to establish their factory here.
One thing we should know is the rare earth will release radioactive waste,
trouble to settle down the radioactive waste 'Efficiency' are raise.
Most of the highly developed countries do have nuclear power plant, especially Japan.
The leakage of radioactive waste often happened in the past, so what do you think if it is happen in Malaysia next? In fact I am not confident with the 'Efficiency' that promised by the head of the company.

Do you know how big is Australia compare to Malaysia?
7,700,000 sq KM versus 329,750 sq KM

Just think it your-self why they do not do it in their own land but our's?
Of course who let them to do it in our country is one of the issue.
How do people know who company is that, what is rare earth, and why it is dangerous, without someone actually telling them the truth.

Before I end it up with my last word, let me promote a rude but seriously it is nice in term of the rhythm. Add on, I love Australia too ^^ Good night! enjoy it.....
A very good day..... I do not want die~~ HAHA

click the link below if you are mature enough!!!
strictly NO under 18!!!
-------->

No comments:

Post a Comment