Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Is not love that corrupts but fear!

i have a dream...

I want to go around the world, especially England.

'I'm the master of my soul' from Martin Luther King's
I like this quote, it is perfectly match with me and my life perspective.

I'm the master, i want to be a successful business man in relation to electronic and i want to be a economist where a successful and famous economist!

I have a dream...

i want to be her man, i wonder if i got a GF.

In fact, i'm a virgin guy. I do not ever never had has a GF in my life.
This is jux a second time i'm falling in love with a girl, a girl who making me loss my mind.

Thinking of her all the time... I cn't take any action on her
Fear is corrupt, some more she stay in other state... need 5 hours journey to get over there...

Seriously, the feeling on her is beyond like and love...
OR i ought to say that it is between them, i'm gonna fall in love to her.
I will try to avoid... Avoid for falling in love with her!!

Frm- Nov BEH TAHAN

2 comments: