Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hey yo~

Watsuppp

I'm start to falling in love in writing blog from now!!

Wat a WONDERFUL creation^^

Hehe.... First of all, to begin with let's me talk about what troubleS i'm facing recently~

Pre-U, my journey in achieving a successful outcome.
I do think of the aftermath if is not study and keep improving, keep on climbing in order to have a balance between my actual and my ideal-self.

Thus, i chosen Ausmat(AUST. matriculation) as my first year pre university program.

A tough, challenging and quite stupid course actually... *(0.0)*
I din't take A-level, but i would say that AUSMAT is a program u may not familiar with, it's as tough as A-level.
So i suggest you(for those who considering/consider to choose a much more easier course) PLZZZ choose neither A-level nor AUSMAT.

5.12a.m Walao EH! wake up in the morning, WTH
sleep at 10 waked up at 3 stg... I'm MAD!!
I'm getting from worse to worst!!! Insomnia is killing me!

From- Crazy stuff!! Dn't take AUSMAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment