Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Typing error

My housemate told me that there is a lot of grammar mistakes in my blog...
Ya, i'm agree with it...
First my Eng is really worst....
On the other hand, it is regardless to what language i used to present my blog but the thing is i do not have the time or patient to RE-Check what i'm wrote....

First thing first...
I feel like unable to concentrated on my study these day....
(3.40a.m)
What i want to reach here is that, i am a nocturnal, study in midnight.

As i reading my books and notes i tend to as if think of others things....Where regards to LOVE.
Love always make life harder and agony...
I don't knw why and I know that I am LOSS... Totally loss!
People always told me not to relinquish.
My parent's and peers they play a role model for me, i just imitate and learn from them....

Aiya, i feel like i'm out of topic already.
Back to my point, why am I say all of the stuff?
actually it is all related to LOVE.
Now I feel like really KOSONG...Empty...

Very SIEN lar, always try to score in my exam but..
But always fail to reach my goal.
SAD... Blue...

Anyone pls come and convincing me and give me momentum?
PLS lar, i really want to die and my life is just like hell right now!
I want to score for my MOCK exam leh!!
Above 70 marks average, very susah meh??
Why i can't do that?

Today i will not sleep liao de la.
Despite, i oso want to tell all of my pretty pretty and handsome reader that i will not never EVER sure promise swear!!!
Not to love Not to chase any girl liao!!
(expire date: 9 DEC 2011)

Will definitely find one when i go to university....(when i take DEGREE)
How to forget a person, how leh? SI PEH susah leh!
I try liao, but it's fall between two stools~ Where wasted my time and hvn't or unable to forget her YET~

I need to give up, it is s obvious that i will only being rejected by her if i keep on chasing her...Right?
Yes, right...

Frm- FORGET you is too hard for me

No comments:

Post a Comment