Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kingory

I like this game pretty much!!
I just notice that this game got English edition where it is available to be play at British...

Hope to meet some gamer from other country.....
+++ Facebook: cs.elfort@yahoo.com
Display name : elfort Chan

Do not hesitate, just add me.
Can briefly introduce your-self and we can also kind of discuss and share our experience...
On top of all, I'm Malaysian, where have a wonderful experience in playing this game for approximately 4years i think (has been stop for nearly 12months last year)

The message below is regardless to Kingory~
Whre my MOCK exam is coming soon nxt monday.
So scare and tension right now and i got no mood, no momentum right now...
Of course i know that that my own problem what~
But i really hope someone come and point me out to go study,
focus on my study...
Now i can only rely on my game, coz i got noting to let me express my self...

Talk and social communication is what a human needed in their dairy life but i feel like I'm leaking both the criteria.

I swear start from this moment i will stop play the game until i finished up my Mock exam...

BYE~ LOVE earth!!!

Frm- SAD SAD SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment