Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

F.U.C.K (18++)

In my home country MALAYSIA,
The WORD---->FUCK
Actually is a positive word which is means that:
F: Fokus (focus)
U: Untuk (to)
C: Capai (achieve)
K: Kerjayaan (goal)

So next time when u come Malaysia please do not misunderstood when someone try to make u fuck with them.


After Monday is Tuesday and follow by W, T, F.....
WTF which means What The Fuck???
No, no ,no... It suppose to be
W-Wednesday
T-Thursday
F-Friday

So next time when i type WTF don't ASK me why~


So, finally i pass through this barren week... Monday, Tue, WTF, i feel like 1 year is passing by.
Although tomorrow is weekend, but i also need to do my homework and do revision so that i FUCK. So do u want to FUCK with me?


Tired... I should take a rest first before i start to study and FUCK, thanks for reading my blog and once again...
May God bless you all the time.... Remember go and FUCK right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment