Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lower Ground

Wat la, lower ground(LG), sound like never went there before...
So lame...
表将,看了再说~
Nah this is my college de LG lor...
i knw it's a bit blur la, i used my laptop snap de


Every time when i'm feel alone, feel wanna find a place to hiding up my-self...
i will come this place..
Coz at here no one can disturbing me(no one knw me ma)
Of course some time will hv MEI NV passing by lar...
And then hor, and then leh, and then har~~~(u knw, i knw ok le la)


Last night call my old old fren(很像很老将)
Chong Hwei Woon<-----Segi de, her phone num is 0163368508
Her market not so good so i help her promote promote yi xia la~
actually she's not bad de la, many guys chase her de...
BUT the main issues is, she is an athlete(Marathon runner) lor!

jux nw i met a guy SI BEH similar to me lor, then i find him to snap a pic with me, look at that!!
Don't Terperanjat, don't shock!! i know he's look similar to me...



一定在骂我‘废’料的咯...
OK lah... Tomorrow is Monday liao, i HATE mon...
Not oni mon lor, tue oso...wen...thurs.....fri.....
fast lar... i wanna fly away, away?
Away from SUNWAY lor!!!
Have a nice day... and thanks for reading my blog~
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment