Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

2018 好久不见的部落客

Its been a super long time that most or literally all of the blogger vanish from this used to be a very trendy and convenience platform to express one's feeling.

Somehow it crosses my mind lately, makes me feel like wanna exercise my fingers to have all these alphabets hanging on my blog page again.

2018, what a challenging year for me. Back in mid of 2017 I started my fruit business, been struggling to keep the business survive which until now still in the middle of fighting to keep it alive. Of course its much better in comparison to last year but the stress of having a pair of quite senior parent at home still hunting me to earn more money so that they feel good about me.

My parent probably don't hope me to give em money, in fact they r simply worry that I couldn't manage to earn money. Well well tough life yet not as tough tho, at least I am still enjoying my current life.

Ohh, I must say it here and now that really, I am kinda a bit poor luck, Every time when my money start stacking up, bathing bad will happens, like lately my truck brake broke down, the clutch broke down, generator broke down twice, truck hitting the tree causing it to have quite big injury and invested on wrong products.

Hehe, what a good platform to dump all the Shit over here, hiak hiak

And that's it, time to get this shotty life going, but after I wake  up next morning, please give me a good sleep this bloddy life ahah.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment