Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

This time I am gonna share.... this ^^

What  is this , you might ask.


So I would briefly introduce some sort of summary of this video for you all as I think this is a really nice video to inspire people from doing good deeds!


The last time I shared this was at Facebook (and I guess not much people really watch it though.)

So, back to my point...

There was a kid who decides to help one of the kid who being bullied.

Then it tend to become a cycle, others who witness it got influences!


They did the same thing by lending their hands to help those who's in needs,

And it circulating~ Much and much people helping each other!


I would say this is so much idealistic, well

still I do not mind to practice it everyday,

I wish, I wish there will be one time I being able to influence anyone, anyone who witness it and they ended up become a very kind and a lovely person!


Watch it and practice it everyday see if you and me could make some difference to the world^^

Have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment