Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Why is everything so confusing

A pass today do not promise the future.
An A in the exams give a better opportunity to enter well-known U.
Of course full A is far more desirable! XD
However, perhaps full A's doesn't means anything today, because A+ is the ultimate aims for all those 'top' students.
That's why our life is such a dumb ass!

We live in the world which is full of fraud.
Like the protagonist in movie 'the Matrix', Neo was given two choices either to take the blue pill back to what he live... or the red pill to get knowing what the matrix is.

Since when I become such a tired person...
I feel like me life is too tiring, I am exhausted!! Gonna DIE soon!

Again! I promise my-self!
Once I finished my assignments!!!
I will definitely do a lot of mad things!
I hate to be stress!
I hate that I have to be stress even-though I do not want to be!

STRESS! duress! everything are driving me insane!

Soon this will brought to an end...
I believe in my faith!
We are born to success!
Keep it up!
Believe what you believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment