Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Orientation

Orientation is always the most time consuming, useless and boring part for most of the University student.

O~kie~~ Yes, of course you can flee form the orientation... no comment.

I usually will harness the time of orientation to just give me more chances to get use to the entire environment, especially when it is new to me.

The second thing that usually a man will do is to explore the treasure, I means beautiful girl hnn~ Of course I am also a human being right~ Without a pretty girl around you know it is hard for me not to fall in sleep during the lecture time~ Yes, so now you know how important is being a female right! haha

Is to entertain male need!!! hahaha
Of course you girls are also need handsome guys right, without us you will also get boring right~
(Or else next time move the table, chair, carry all the stuff from ground floor to the 5th floor....BY your own)

Forget to mention, unfortunately there is no pretty girl...even one in the program that I had enroll. Just wanna shout out loud 'SHIT'! Damn boring!!!

没有美女我要整么办,简单的一句话~

No comments:

Post a Comment