Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2012

Wao, 2012 is coming soon.
9 more days to go...

This coming year will be a critical year for me,
Uni life again it's coming towards me.
Stress, busy all the time, do assignment and maintain the relationship in regards to family, friends and of course my partner... I mean girlfriend.

Quite innocent, i loss my tendency to cope with my stress recently.
Before this i'm the kind of person who can cope with the problems and stress well.
Although when exam period my stress will form on my ugly face~
Now's day, even driving i oso feel kind of very STRESS! feel so 'fan' and wanna...
I dun knw wat i want, i shouldn't be like that...
My emotion is out of MY control right now~

Can somebody help me?
I know who can help me...
Is me, only i can help my-self right now.
Start from today i will try to cool down, quarantine my-self and seriously i need to cool down!
i have to prepare for enter Uni...
A lot of stuff is waiting for me right there~
Result is going to declare few days later, think this is one of the problem and 'stress; that i'm facing right now.

This WEEK is the most stressful and upset week for me through out the year!!!
I dun knw the fact that to maintain a relationship between a couple is harder than study!
HAHA, it's so funny... But all of this is actually my own problems.
I will change, learn to maintain my lovely girlfriend and my relationship well^^

I really love you my dear ... Friends

Good luck for those sitting for exam recently~ Have a nice day... God bless u!!
Happy 'dong zhi' festival !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment