Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WACE- Final exam

One more step to DEGREE.
I have to make a critical decision which will decided my future, my career and my life so on.

Despite, i had just finished up my MOCK exam(trial)...
There is only three subject I am confident with,
that is Economics, Psychology and EALD(English).
By the way, it is the first in my life time which stare at the Math paper sheet without knowing what to write and do.
SUCK~ really suck.... My life is suck during the particular moment.
I can only blame my-self by not doing enough exercise for my math...
The same event happened twice where during the ACF(account) paper i seat for this moring.
I still able to retrieving part of the question....

Q1- Do a cash budget
It is the simplEST ans easiEST question ever in all the chapter cover in accounting and finance.. In fact i fail to answer the question.

OK, never-mine, i will not relinquish and to be knock down so easily.
There is still a final for me, that is the batter the war and it is my destination!

Indeed, study does give us a 'short-cut' way in pursuing or goal.
No pain no gain, want to gain for a bulk, then u have to prepare to endure the pain.

BUT, you also have to remember that you are special doesn't mean you are useful.


FRM- Elfort enduring the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment