Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

SEXY

I found that sexy not only can use on a girl or women...
Its quiet suit to describe my hostel...


My hostel is really SEXY man!
Because its really hot....
Without fan in my room, maybe its not longer to be HOT anymore, but also SPICY!!!
I din't lie, i swear~ LOLX (Laugh out Loud!)

Tomorrow is FRIDAY and my pretty weekend is coming soon! And of course my holiday is follow by~ YEAH!! The only holidays in my course (AUSMAT)

Honestly if u are plan to attend for university or pre-u, i advise u not to choose AUSMAT program, unless u want to save up ur time and take an express course... It would be EXTREMELY painstaking, and u must put on 200% effort to SCORE!

Free to read this...
I cannot predict the future, and I cannot change the past.
I have just the present moment; I must treat it as my last.
I may never see tomorrow, but this moment is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment