Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Considering to use public trans to replace my vehicle.

19-jun-2011
I was at my hometown(Tongkah)<---google search if u don't knw where =]]
with in an unwitting time, i decided to use public trans to go to my college.
At around 5.30
My father fetch me to the nearest bus station at BANTING town(15min journey).
And u knw i saw who BOR???
I saw my secondary school discipline teacher-Mr.SUPRA
Still driving his NCF246 nissan sentra~
He's pretty tall + handsome de lor(don't misunderstood, i'm not gay)

Yah, NCF 246


Then hor i reach banting town d..
And go bus station ask the counter fellow how to go SUNWAY.
AND then jiu wait lor... wait lar... wait lolx...
Finally the bus i wait for a long time open it's door!(wuhoo~)
natural gas vehicle(ngv)
waste around 30min to full-fill the tank!
finally!!!
i reach Klang d!!! walao, So tired leh!!
How good if JUN FENG oso come with me!
Because i miss up the KTM central(right hand side of the river)
Then i continue to walk and walk and walk lor~

so blur man(low quality megapixel)

As i walk down the stair, the smell of Bak Kut Teh suck into my nose
and the impulse send to my brain and reply : i'm hungry man!!!!!!
no choice lo, and i enter the restaurant and order a dish of BKT



yeah my KTM ticket! (RM2)

7.51p.m i buy the ticket and then ask one fellow how to go sunway..
then he said: go there go there, FAST the train gonna go d!!
walao EHHHHH!!!!
then i terus run lah, at the moment i enter the train and i heard a sound:'dae~~'
The door immediately close and i'm enter d~ ( A MI TOU FO)
look at that, how fast the train move...unable to capture it well.
OH MY GOD!!
MINI BUS!! Gan Ni Niang de, this bus walao eh kanasai o~
even 8381(my Secondary school bus) is better than this~
Apa sound oso have, ki....kulu......ei......wur........ziiii.....
look at that! what is that?
Lion!! i reach Pyramid d!!
8.35p.m liao..

canopy walk

reach hostel terus take off my shirt!
SWEAT man, look at that, sweat!
Bear in mind, i'm ELFORT Chan...
Time to Sleep, hehe( what a wonderful experience)
hopefully next time got somebody else to accompany me...(so u think who he/she is?)

conclusion: i oni waste RM6 in order to come sunway and it was worth and so cheap man!!
so next time if u want to come sunway can ask me to teach u la, i'm pro now~~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment